Contracts - Checkboxes - General - Assembly Community

Contracts - Checkboxes

post by Staffify_Team on Apr 20

Is there an option to insert checkboxes on the Contracts feature? Some of my agreements require clients to check off their applicable account type, so I am just curious if I’m missing it or if anyone has a workaround? If it is not a current feature, would love for it to be passed along to the dev team.

post by Arif_Uddin on Apr 20

Hi @Staffify_Team! Thank you for reaching out. Checkboxes are not currently available as an input option for contracts, but I can definitely see how that would be useful, I’ll be sure to submit this as a feature request to our product team!

In the meantime, a possible workaround is using the optional text box within the “Contact Inputs.” For example, wherever you’d like to place a checkbox, you can add an optional text box for clients to type or mark an “X” instead.

Feel free to reach out if you have any other questions or feedback!

Related topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Create Dedicated Contract within each client account 3 56 Mar 2
Custom ‘action count’ to add to clients profiles 1 58 Mar 2025
Contracts: Request for multiple users to sign (internal users & client users) 0 29 Nov 2025
Bug - from client view, most contracts not showing 1 31 Sep 2025
Requested Features after a year of use 0 70 Jan 9