Forms not saving progress - Technical Support - Assembly Community
Forms not saving progress
post by Karen_Ware on Feb 13
Hi there,
I’m testing a client intake questionnaire and completing it as the “client.”
My intake questionnaire is pretty long. It appears the form does not automatically save progress as the client is completing it.
Is there a setting I can change to allow autosaving of progress? Many of my clients are not too tech savvy and I think it’s unrealistic for them to remember to manually save their progress.
Thank you!
post by Veronique_Cadet on Feb 13
Hi @Karen_Ware Thank you for reaching out!
Forms do automatically save progress as clients fill them out - no setting needed! Their answers are saved with each change, so they can close the tab and return later to continue where they left off.
The only limitation is that saved progress is tied to their browser, so they’ll need to use the same device and browser to resume. If they switch devices, they would need to start over.
Please let me know if you have any questions. Always happy to help!
post by Karen_Ware on Feb 13
Thank you! I will give it a try.