Several Features I'm Curious About - General - Assembly Community

Several Features I’m Curious About

post by Garrett_Leonard on Jan 7

There are several things that I feel like are necessary for this to work long term for my agency, and I would love to get an idea on if any of these are coming in the near future.

post by marlon on Jan 7

Hi Garrett!

  1. At this time we’re not tracking the requests for being able to turn off read receipts and favoriting messages. I’ve added them as new requests and we’ll track them and prioritize them depending on request volume.
  2. You can already mark messages as unread. If you right click on a message channel that’s been read you can’t ‘Mark as unread’. Note this only works if the message channel has more than just the welcome message.
  3. As discussed over email, we’ll be rolling out custom roles this quarter, starting with a fixed role that hides access to the Billing App and Contracts App.

Hope that helps and thanks for the feedback!