Subtasks Dissappearing - Technical Support - Assembly Community

Subtasks Dissappearing

post by Mauricio_Jimenez on Nov 18, 2025

I’m having issues to create subtasks and assigning them creating tasks for my project. I’m creating tasks assigned to my team, but when I open them to create subtasks, all of the subtasks are automatically assigned to my client (even though the parent task is assigned to my team). When I select the “change assignee” deleting the current assignee (the client) and changing it to the real assignee (a member of my team) the subtask disappears.

This is an example of what’s happening: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hfeuFyRJ8NF81qKzaxmTG0Ja5J9eEiqI/view?usp=sharing

post by Veronique_Cadet on Nov 18, 2025

Hi @Mauricio_Jimenez Thank you for reaching out! I am sorry to hear you are having issues with your Tasks app. Can you please email support@assembly.com, so that we can investigate this for you? In your email, please also let us know if we have permission to proxy your account to take a look. None of your clients or data will be affected.
I will keep an eye out for your message. Thank you!

Related topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Deleting or re-ordering subtasks on template //Assign task in template 1 29 Mar 6
Feedback on Tasks 18 283 Feb 24
Sub Tasks on a Task Template 4 80 Nov 2025
Modifications in the Tasks App 6 84 May 26
Create Task Authentication error 1 36 Aug 2025