Replies - Activity - allene - Assembly Community

Client Password Reset emails do not get sent or do not arrive

Hi @Susie_Hanfling! We received your support ticket 😊 We will follow up there and post here once resolved. Thanks!

Tasks: Any functionality not accessible by API should be toggle-able

@Dave Thanks for your feedback! I’ve submitted a feature request to add comments to the Task API, apologies for the inconvenience 😞

Payment Methods Outside of Stripe

Hi @Andrew_Lowe! We truly appreciate your feedback and the example provided. Our billing engineering team is definitely working on other ways to accept payment outside of Stripe, but I don’t have an ETA on when we will be able to expand our offering. We have recently added Google Pay and Apple Pay…

Make.com Recipient NOT FOUND ID is breaking scenario

@Mallory_Durrick Yeah, I’m sorry it’s so complex 😞 Unfortunately, there’s not a way via our API or Make/Zapier to check if an ID is a company ID or client ID without calling one of the retrieve endpoints… then you have to make a 2nd call to get the details, and add filters, etc…

Make.com Recipient NOT FOUND ID is breaking scenario

@Mallory_Durrick Also - my apologies - when testing again, I realized you should also add a filter to your primary route between the router and the email step like so:

Perform actions based on invoice Recipient ID Make 2025-06-17 at 16.28.46

Edit - I added the instructions for this filter to th…

Make.com Recipient NOT FOUND ID is breaking scenario

@Mallory_Durrick Sure thing! Please see the step-by-step guide here: Perform actions based on invoice Recipient ID You can also view as a video here - hover in the top-right to turn audio on or off and adjust playback speed.

Make.com Recipient NOT FOUND ID is breaking scenario

Hi @Mallory_Durrick Happy to help! We discussed earlier handling cases where the recipientId from List Invoices is a company ID. Since an invoice recipient can be either a clientId or a companyId, you’ll need to have a router, and also some error handling.

Make.com Recipient NOT FOUND ID is breaking scenario

@Mallory_Durrick I was notified this morning that Make already released the update! If the recipient is a company, you can now use the List Clients module to search for clients by company ID.

Make.com Recipient NOT FOUND ID is breaking scenario

@Mallory_Durrick It’s super easy to miss, especially since they’re the same color! We’re working on making this more distinguishable, our apologies. I agree that a manual reminder would be best. You could void the company invoice and reissue the invoice to the client with the same due date if that …

Magic Link - Expiration Behaviour

@Andrew_Lowe Yes! I have confirmed with engineering:

The reason why it looks as if it keeps working is because the logged in user already has a current session running, and the logic for the magic link reads that, and associated the user logged in to simply return them to the webapp.

Can one client belong to multiple companies?

@Wieslaw_Olborski This feature is still in development, but we’re aiming for late Q2/early Q3 🙂