All - Activity - Andrew_Lowe - Assembly Community
Pre-Authorized Debit Stripe Integration Canada
Hi Team, Is PAD available to enable for Canadian Customers yet? Last time we touched base on this, the team mentioned that it was Stripe that was the bottleneck, but they have since enabled the feature. Can this be turned on for Canadian Customers? This should be able to help our clients avoid h…
Oddities with Multiple Companies
The main pain point is that our clients want only one consolidated view - it’s especially difficult for clients who have multiple engagements with us (multiple companies, multiple trusts, and their individual tax returns and maybe the tax returns of their family members who they manage through Power…
Just wanted to check in as I haven’t got a reply back yet on this
The only thing my clients need is a separate Files Channel for each entity they control (Personal Tax Returns, Corporation Tax Returns, Trust Tax Returns, etc.). So honestly, if I could make different File Channels with different titles available to the same individual (without having to add compan…
Hi Assembly Team, I’m having a problem with the current implementation of multiple companies. I run and accounting practice focused in Tax. So my clients sometimes have their personal tax returns, multiple companies, and multiple trusts taken care of by our firm. If I set up multiple companies, …
Multi-company Clients & Renaming "Clients" and "Companies"
Also, if a client only has one company attached to them, how come the bar on the left doesn’t show a split between personal and company allowing you to switch between views as shown in one of the images above. This is problematic because it would be good to have this split available even if a person…
I’m glad this feature is here now! Question: Many of us needed to “make do” with the old system even when there were clients with multiple companies and sometimes that means uploading company files under their individual channel. Migration Question - If I now want to place historical tax files und…
Have we received multiple payment capabilities yet?
Any word from Stripe’s engineers to make PAD available in Canada? I know you reached out in January 2025 and they were working on an update at the time. Any updates would be appreciated.
Multiple Company Feature ETA
Any news on this now that the first week of august has passed? Looking to implement this feature ASAP
Just to follow-up on this request. How’s the ETA on this feature shipping? Is it still looking like this will be ready for End of July?
Hi Marlon, Any updated ETA on this feature? I don’t believe it has shipped with the latest update with Shopify-like service menus
Payment Methods Outside of Stripe
Hi Copilot, I have mentioned this before but I really think that there needs to be a rework to the billing module. Currently, I believe you are relying on Stripe to handle all payments, but there needs to be a way to easily instruct clients who may want to use payments outside of Stripe to pay. Fo…
Use of AI in product pipeline?
Hi Copilot team, Are there any plans on integrating AI to assist with things in the platform? I see lots of potential for time-savings and insight features
Ability to Quickly Resend Contracts If They Were Signed Improperly
Some of my clients have needed to be resent contracts because either:
- They signed their name incorrectly
- They were using an old browser and their name showed up as they were typing, but when the contract was completed and sent to us, there was no visible signature on the document. Could you pleas…
Portal Notifications Going to Spam
Hi Team, A lot of my clients have noticed that the notification emails go to spam. I tried to fix SPF and DKIM alignment and managed to do it for my custom domain, but the AmazonSES doesn’t seem to be fixable. Here’s the screenshot that I have from the postmark weekly reports. I don’t know how to…
Great! That’s good to know. A couple more questions:
If I upload an empty folder, will clients be notified? (For example if tax season is approaching and I want all the client to have a folder to drop their tax information into, could it work that way if I mass upload an empty folder to all avail…
If I accidentally uploaded the files for a client and delete them immediately, will the client still get notified? What is the timing behaviour for this? In my testing, if I’m quick enough, no notification is sent. But I’d like to know the behaviour that’s programmed so I know the timing internal…
Billing App Feature Check-in
I reached out to the team previously about some improvements to the billing app and I wanted to check in to see if there were any developments that could be shared.
When will Pre-Authorized Debit be available as an option for Canadian customers? (I know that the team was previously waiting on Stri…
TeamWork.com & TeamWork Desk Integration?
Teamwork.com is for the project management piece and capacity management and Teamwork.com Desk is for Email handling (parses Gmail where each email is a “ticket” that can be assigned to a project). It would be great to have an internal-app integration with these tools to be accessible in the Copilot…
Hi Copilot team, Is there any pipeline in the works to integrate Teamwork.com and Teamwork.com Desk? Those tools seem to have better implementation in comparison to Monday.com with the added benefit of email integration and better resource and utilization management
Print Button Option From Files or Contracts App
Would it be possible to add a “Print” button that allows PDFs to be printed straight from the files or contracts app? I have many clients that try to print from this without downloading and it ends up trying to print the webpage which doesn’t work very well for long documents.
Verbiage On E-Signatures
Could you change verbiage on the e-signature app instead of “Add Initials” or “Add signature” to “Type Initials” and “Type Signature”. And maybe the “finish” button be changed to “adopt and sign”. Because of the way the box looks when it’s empty, a lot of my clients (despite being heavily instructed…
Founder AMA - Ask us anything!
Is the AMA still open? If so, I’ll ask this question. Email still seems to be a key part of the Service Based Business workflow. What I am finding is that, even with the messages app, because clients often email an inbox with requests outside of copilot, it’s still difficult to ensure all clients e…
Corporate Notifications vs Personal Notifications
Thanks for logging the feature request!
Magic Link - Expiration Behaviour
Ahh yes, it was in the same browser session, maybe it’s intended that way for ease of use if the window was accidentally closed in the same browser session?