All - Activity - Anthony_Drozd - Assembly Community

Saving Invoices as Drafts

I would love to be able to track discounts or deposits on invoices and in the Billing screen. +1 for those features. 😊

Auto-archiving for Tasks App

You majestic beast, I love it! Nice job team.

Create Dedicated Contract within each client account

Glad to hear this is on the way! I would love this feature. For invoicing as well!

We're looking for Feedback on the Client Home 2.0

Hi Dovid, Yes, that’s correct. I didn’t realize it’s the three dot ellipsis for mobile phone. That might explain it. I hadn’t considered that. I should post a photo of the mobile version as I’m sure most of our clients are using phones. Yea, I think the desktop version is clearly visible.

We're looking for Feedback on the Client Home 2.0

I’m not sure this is a design issue or not, but we just launched the portal this season (Sept) for our clients and about half of them didn’t realize they could swap between entities in the top left corner to complete different tasks, bills etc. This is despite our homepage having an image front and center.

Any way to extract task comments via API or download?

I second this feature, and/or the ability to turn off commenting in the admin settings altogether. Comments seemed great in theory, but after having to read hundreds of comments just to find any that are important makes it very tedious, especially when most comments are just things like “thanks” or similar.

Make.com Create a Task Error (Beta launchpad)

Hello, I’m getting a 400 error trying to create a new task in make.com. I’m creating a new client in make.com and then immediately creating a task list for them to do. When I create the client, they don’t belong to a company (yet) so I leave the company field blank. The module (and API reference) has not provided guidance for this scenario.

Update Content for App Content

Hi Veronique! So I had a chance to try embedding the Google folder using the link provided, but it still shows a 403 error. I even tried making the sharing settings open to anyone with the link, but I still got the same error. Regarding creating my own app, it might be outside my scope of knowledge right now.

Update Content for App Content

Hi Veronique! Thanks for the suggestion. I’m testing it out to see if it provides the look I’m trying to provide our clients, but I ran into a 403 error. I have verified that both my admin email for Copilot and the user email for my client both have permissions to view this folder as an embed, but it still isn't working.

Update Content for App Content

Hi Veronique! What I’m looking to do is embed a link to a specific URL for each client. It’s a Google Drive doc URL. I can do this automatically using Airtable, which is great. However, I want to be able to update this link so they don’t have multiple docs showing in the app.