All - Activity - Brandan_Baki - Assembly Community
Feature Request: Billing visibility (app visibility overall)
Date: Feb 20
This helps a ton. Thank you! I didn’t receive any email though. Is there somewhere I can read the details or is it something that is automatically applied?
@Veronique_Cadet
Is there an actual ETA on this? We’ve just been paying our subscription but unable to use the portal without this. We have a renewal in two days and I don’t think it makes any sense for us to pay another year of a service we can’t use. This feature was on the roadmap for a long time…
Thank you for the follow up. Really exciting! Quickly, for the tasks, we are doing things manually. I would love to have the instructions to automate that. It would help a ton!
For the custom roles, I would love if it was just setup by app. If I could just toggle my internal users to be able to see…
I know this has been on the roadmap but it’s sort of put us in a standstill now. Wondering if/when we can expect an update that allows us to control what our internal team sees? Right now, we would like to bring in our whole team to work on projects but it’s unrealistic as an agency to allow them to…