All - Activity - Danielle_Wright - Assembly Community

Feedback on Tasks

Thanks, I took a look. The task feature is not robust enough to manage big projects. I was really hoping you all would have made more progress on this @adam @brittany. I was hoping for a feature that was as robust/comparable to Asana, Smartsheet, etc.


Feedback on Tasks

Hi @adam. I no longer have access to a trial account, but would love to see how the software works now with the Tasks app.


Feedback on Tasks

Hi Adam - people have been requesting a projects app since last year :-). Essentially something that would operate similar to other standard project management tools.


Forms and project management

@adam @allene has conditional questions been added to Forms as yet?


Feedback on Tasks

@adam has #4 been updated as yet? Also, are you all planning on rolling out a “projects” app soon?


Projects and Trash

Has progress been made on adding a “projects” app? I know that has been a hot topic for a while now. Also, have you all built out a trash so that deleted items are not gone forever?


Forms and project management

Hi Allene - looking for tasks and subtasks. Or projects with tasks. This is a topic that was raised several times in the chat, so wanted to see where you are at with that release. I know Marlon indicated that it was something coming in Q2 perhaps. Thanks,


Forms and project management

Do forms have conditional logic? How are the updates to project management coming along? I was waiting for this update before I went with copilot @allene @marlon