All - Activity - Dave - Assembly Community
Any way to extract task comments via API or download?
Hi, we have used the tasks sporadically in Copilot but now have client data trapped there that we have no way to access or examine other than by clicking on individual tasks. Is there any way to access this programmatically? Or to get a download of all the task comments and attachments by client?
Bug - from client view, most contracts not showing
Most contracts clients have signed are not showing from Client > Contracts. Only when you search for the contract template will you find the client’s signed contract.
Tasks: Any functionality not accessible by API should be toggle-able
Circling around to this. Is there any way to just get comments turned off for a workspace? Clients default to adding a comment rather than marking a task complete. Impossible to use as we don’t get notifications when clients have ‘completed’ a task as they make a comment like ‘completed’ etc but don’t actually mark the task as complete.
Bug - multiple new msg channels
There’s some bug happening in messages. Multiple new message channels and duplicates created in the past hour.
CSV exports of forms break if form has been modified
Two different types of CSV exports actually happen. If you click to export form responses from the top level dashboard, the CSV is broken. If from details it seems to work properly.
Is optional 2FA still an option?
Hi, I’ve had some clients have difficulty with mandated 2FA so I turned it off, but looks like the previous optional 2FA isn’t available, or I am I missing something? Is it possible to have it optional but not mandatory still?
Feature request - filter for clients that aren't part of a company
I have a company with many clients, but also many clients who don’t belong to a company. I tried adding a ‘company’ called None for the non-company clients but then it shows the names of all the clients to everyone else in that company. It would be really helpful to be able to filter out all company.
Company admins?
Thx. Would be helpful to have a 'not' option when selecting custom visibility for clients to see billing apps. Since most of my clients aren’t part of a company client, I have to manually select all of them by name, and then select only the admin for the company client.
Hi Veronique, our use case actually won’t work with this it seems, since we don’t want other clients in the company to see the billing app. We want an admin (who is a manager at their company) to have access, but not the employees as you can imagine.
Hi, I am onboarding a client company that has many employees (‘clients’ in Copilot terminology). I want the company’s admin to be able to see the details about the various clients in the company, but nothing that would be sensitive ‘internal’ to my service company.
Delete banner image from home app?
Ah, the top right corner of my image is white so the icon was invisible. Thanks!
I can’t figure out how to delete the banner image on the Home app once it is set?