Likes - Activity - Garrett_Leonard - Assembly Community
Adding Media and Formatting to Forms
Hi @Garrett_Leonard! Thanks for reaching back and for sharing your feedback. You can format words in the form descriptions using Markdown. We also plan to add a formatting bar soon. I understand how important it is to be able to add images in responses or descriptions in the Forms app, and I’ve s…
Start Recurring Date on First Payment - Subscriptions
Hey @Garrett_Leonard – great feedback here. Totally understand the value add for keeping your billing and inception of work clean and clear. We’ve heard this from people before and I’ve added you as a +1 to this as a feature! Keep the feedback comin’ - we appreciate you taking the time to write in!…
Text Integration
Also, @Garrett_Leonard Also, I wanted to mention that you can set up an automation using Zapier or Make to send messages to your clients’ phones and route their replies back into the Messages app. This does require using an external texting tool, but it can be a helpful workaround you can implement …
When Opening Messages
Hi @Garrett_Leonard Thank you for reaching out and for sharing your feedback. I’ve passed this request along to our product team as a feature request. I also wanted to let you know that you can mark a message as unread. To do this, right-click (or two-finger click) on the conversation in the messag…
Several Features I'm Curious About
Hi Garrett!
At this time we’re not tracking the requests for being able to turn off read receipts and favoriting messages. I’ve added them as new requests and we’ll track them and prioritize them depending on request volume. You can already mark messages as unread. If you right click on a message …
Draft Invoices, Discounts (% or $), Sales Tax per Item
Hi @Garrett_Leonard Thanks for reaching out! At the moment, our Billing app doesn’t support discounts or required deposits. I completely understand the use case and have shared your request with our product team as a feature request. In the meantime, you can use negative line items on one-time invo…
Enhancement Request: Message Center: Templates
Request Title: Advanced Message Template Functionality Currently, I have the lovely task of typing out every Message by hand. Can we have Template Features. Additionally: Key features of the proposed enhancement include:
- Template Library with Folders & Search: A centralized library where …
Billing Requests
Hello! Our team has run into a few roadblocks with billing. We’d love to see these features in a future release:
- Automation to assign form or message upon payment completion - Requires payment by bank to be processed in full prior to beginning the automation, currently taking 5-7 days. CC payment…
Final Requests
Hey guys, just requesting these three basic features for the invoices:
- The ability to save an invoice without having to send it
- The ability to add discounts to invoices as a $ amount or as a percentage
- The ability to select whether tax applies to a line item or not (A simple taxable column with a …