All - Activity - Gedy_Leon - Assembly Community

Gedy Leon

Tampa, FL
loonarhq.com
Founder of Loonar
Brand, Web, and Marketing Studio

CRM filters and/or archive capabilities

Product Feedback
Apr 30
I was looking for this. Looking forward to the feature.

Renaming "Subscriptions" as Needed

Technical Support
Feb 1
Hi there. I searched quite a bit for this option and wasn’t able to find it.
Is there a way to edit the word “Subscriptions” and rename it to “Retainers”. The word is not something I’ve ever used with my clients and feels a bit odd for new terminology to be introduced if it’s not necessary.

Can't add my payout information - page not loading

Technical Support
Feb 1
Yes. It’s working now. Thank you so much!

We're looking for Feedback on the Client Home 2.0

Product Feedback
Jan 31
Looks great so far. I’d love the ability to add columns to the text section, similar to Notion.

Can't add my payout information - page not loading

Technical Support
Jan 31
Hi there!
I’m trying to add my payout info, and it’s not loading at all. I’ve tried it on multiple browsers. Here’s a screenshot.