Likes - Activity - John_Bloomfield - Assembly Community

Grouping apps in the side panel

John Bloomfield
We plan to finish building for custom home pages by End of March at latest. Here is a previous of how this will look. The idea is you can create different segments using a custom field. So one group of clients receives on Client Home and another group received another one all dynamically controlled …

This! This is even better than what I was thinking. it takes the fantastic functionality already present in Assembly, and applies it to individual components of a ‘Home’ for clients. This would solve several problems I’m trying to design around now. And make it so I have a LOT less individual p…

Hi @@John_Bloomfield – thank you so much for your candor here. It’s feedback like this that helps us prioritize updates with real impact. We hear you on the importance of this feature and are planning on addressing this soon. I don’t have a specific date to give you at this time, but we have this sla…

We would love to have the functionality for Copilot to send automatic reminders to clients who have a contract to sign, task to complete, new message waiting, or form to complete. Maybe this could be a setting that is activated under App Setup? “Send auto-reminder after X days”, etc. Automatic reminders to clients, task archiving.