All - Activity - Michael_Peoples - Assembly Community
Requested Features after a year of use
Warning…. Long List
Dashboard
- The ability to track more than just our contacts
- Show open invoices
- Average payment days
- Pending Contracts
- Average days from sent to signed
- My Projects - Tasks summaries.
CRM
- The ability to integrate email into the portal.
- Allowing us to create a client bag.
Notifications Settings
Date: Oct 3, 2025
Thank you Brittany! Yes, having more granular notifications such as When (daily, weekly, monthly); Who (Individual clients; Company Level; etc.) These would be helpful for those that need to be aware but do not need to be inundated with small items such as conversations that individual contributors …
Date: Oct 2, 2025
Is there a way to adjust the notification settings for each individual client or company? I have a client that receives all notifications but only needs weekly notifications.
Sub Tasks on a Task Template
Date: Sep 8, 2025
Am I missing a way to add subtasks to a template?
Questions about the files app
Date: May 16, 2025
Thanks for the quick reply @Veronique_Cadet! Ok, I had a client with some files not uploading properly and they had to zip them to upload. I am going to work on testing those to see if there is something else causing the issue. Having the Microsoft file previews would be a game changer for me!
Date: May 16, 2025
I have a question on file size upload limits. Are there specific file size limitations for folders, limits on subfolders, or any other limitations to the files app? Are there any plans to add Microsoft file previews within copilot? Also, is there any plan to change the icon colors for different files?