All - Activity - Veronique_Cadet - Assembly Community

Customize CRM App Tabs for Internal Users

Apr 17

No problem! Always happy to help. Please feel free to reach out to us anytime you have a question. We are always here to help! :grinning_face:


Customize CRM App Tabs for Internal Users

Apr 15

Hi @Staffify_Team Thank you for your response! Any app that is hidden from the internal sidebar will also be hidden in the Client Details and Company pages, which is the view shown in your image. To clarify, are you looking to hide apps from the CRM view (Client Details and Company pages) while st…


Customize CRM App Tabs for Internal Users

Apr 15

Hi @Staffify_Team Thanks for reaching out! If you’re looking to keep your internal sidebar clean, you can hide any app or folder from it without affecting what your clients see. To do this, go to the App Library, click the menu button (…) next to the app or folder, and select Hide from internal sidebar.


Logo on Invoice

Apr 13

Hi @Lars_Johnson Thank you for sending over the logo. I’ve just sent you an email and will investigate this further. I’ll follow up with you there shortly! :grinning_face:


Logo on Invoice

Apr 9

Hi @Lars_Johnson Thanks for reaching out! I’m sorry to hear your logo is appearing small on your invoice. Could you please send the logo image to support@assembly.com so we can take a closer look? We’ll keep an eye out for your email. Thanks! :grinning_face:


Feature Request: Ability to remove old 'prices' on invoices

Apr 8

Hi @Mustafa_Tayyeb Thanks for your response! Completely agree that a custom price option would be really helpful for services with variable pricing. I’ve included your feedback in the feature request as well, so the product team has that additional context. Appreciate you sharing! :grinning_face:


Feature Request: Ability to remove old 'prices' on invoices

Apr 8

Hi @Ellis_Bennett Thanks so much for reaching out, and I really appreciate you sharing this feedback! I can definitely see how the price dropdown would become cluttered over time, especially with invoices that vary frequently. I’ve shared your request with our product team, specifically around having…


CRM filters and/or archive capabilities

Apr 8

Hi @Ellis_Bennett Thanks for reaching out! We’re planning to release this feature in about 8 weeks. We really appreciate your patience and are excited for you to have access to it soon. In the meantime, please feel free to share any questions or feature requests. We’re always here to help and listen.


Cannot add link to home app?

Apr 8

Hi @Regan_Lopez-deVictor Glad it worked! Totally hear you, having it in the menu would make things a lot easier. The product team is already working on adding that back. Please let me know if anything else comes up! I hope you have an amazing rest of your day! :grinning_face:


Cannot add link to home app?

Apr 8

Hi @Regan_Lopez-deVictor Thanks for reaching out! You should still be able to add links by highlighting the text and pasting the URL. We also understand that having this as an option in the menu is important, and our product team is working on adding it back. Thanks for pointing this out! Please l…


Custom App API Question: User Provisioning, Invites, and External Access Management

Apr 2

Hi @Aaron_Lambie Thanks for the response! To your first point, you can create a client user via API without triggering an invite. You can find that endpoint here: Create Client API Quick clarification: when you say you want to replicate the team management experience…


Custom App API Question: User Provisioning, Invites, and External Access Management

Mar 31

Hi @Aaron_Lambie Thanks for reaching out! Here’s a breakdown of what Assembly currently supports for each of your questions: What’s available today:


Payment link not working

Mar 30

Hi @Seth_Mourra Thanks for following up, and I’m sorry for the delayed response. It looks like this issue was resolved on March 24th, and we also sent an update that day. If you’re still experiencing any issues or need further assistance, please let us know. We’re always here to help, and we apolo…


Feature Request: Saving Forms before submitting

Mar 30

Hi @Neil_Hillyard Thanks for reaching out, and welcome to Assembly! Great question, you’re not missing anything. Forms in Assembly do auto-save as clients fill them out, but drafts are stored locally on the same browser and device. This means clients can leave and return later, as long as they use …


Print Button Option From Files or Contracts App

Mar 17

Hi @Jessica_Tourtounis Thanks for reaching out! At the moment, I don’t have an update to share. However, I’ve passed your feedback along to our product team. Please let me know if you have any other questions. Happy to help!!:grinning_face:


Printing Question

Mar 17

Hi @Jessica_Tourtounis Thanks for reaching out! In the Files app, you can preview and print a PDF without needing to download it. To preview the file, either double-click it or click the menu (…) next to the file and select Preview. Once the file is open in preview, you can right-click anywhere on t…


Custom Domain with SquareSpace

Mar 16

Hi @Danae_Wilson Thank you for reaching out! I am sorry to hear you are having issues with your custom domain. Can you please send a screenshot of the records you’ve added for your custom domain in your DNS provider to support@assembly.com r? Typically, this is verified within 24 hours, and the rec…


Mobile App - Is there a workaround?

Mar 12

Hi @john_bloomfield Thank you for sharing this feedback. I completely understand how having a dedicated mobile app or a simple install link would make things much easier when working with clients. Explaining the “Add to Home Screen” steps can definitely be a bit tedious. I’ve shared your feedback w…


Mobile App - Is there a workaround?

Mar 11

Hi @Nicole_Levesque ! Thank you for reaching out! At the moment, we don’t have an update or timeline to share for a mobile app, as it’s not currently on our immediate roadmap. I also wanted to get a better understanding of the type of mobile app you’re looking for. Would this be primarily for your…


Templates in the messages

Mar 9

Hi @Garrett_Leonard ! Thank you for sharing this suggestion! I completely understand how having templated messages would save your team a lot of time, especially when you’re sending similar formatted responses to multiple clients each day. I’ve passed this along to our product team as a feature req…


Auto Task Creation Upon Purchase of Product

Mar 9

Hi @keysha_lynn Thank you for reaching out! This workflow can be set up using our built-in Automations. To do this, go to the Automations page located on the top left of your dashboard. From there, click Create workflow and select Start from scratch. For the trigger, choose “Contact logs in for th…


Adding media and formatting to forms

Mar 9

Hi @Garrett_Leonard ! Thanks for reaching back and for sharing your feedback. You can format words in the form descriptions using Markdown. We also plan to add a formatting bar soon. I understand how important it is to be able to add images in responses or descriptions in the Forms app, and I’ve s…


Enhancement Request : Message Center : Templates

Mar 3

Hi @Christian_TenEyck_EA Thanks for checking in! There aren’t any updates on this feature at the moment, and it’s still not currently on our roadmap. I understand the workaround isn’t ideal, and we really appreciate your patience. If anything changes in the future, we’ll absolutely share an updat…