Likes - Activity - Wayfinder_Admin - Assembly Community
Company Custom Fields
We don’t yet have custom fields for companies. We’ll release company custom fields by Sept 30th so that you can set up custom properties there, just like you can with clients!
Payment Status Notifications
Thank you for reaching back out! A payment’s status that was made via ACH will show as “Processing” in the invoice page. However, I understand the need to receive an email notification letting you know that it is processing. I will send this request to our product team as a feature …
Connecting Feedback to Feature Planning
I hear you. I’ll bring it to the team, but that sounds like something that could likely be slotted in after our Product Store release. Stay tuned!
Negative Amounts When Creating Products
You cannot create a product with a negative amount. You would have to create a line item as a negative amount, as shown in the image below. However, I will share this request to make a discount as a line item to our product team!
ACH Payments Feedback
At the moment this is not possible because the ACH payments stay open until they are successfully processed. I will also share this feedback with the team! Thanks!
Client Experience
At Copilot we obsess about removing as much friction from the end client experience as possible. Every time a client has to remember their password, figure out where to log in, or set up an account before making a payment creates friction. And friction for end clients means you getting pinged about …
Upcoming Project: Automatic Reminders
This quarter we have a project planned to ship reminders for all apps! They’ll be automatic and we will also have an indicator that shows when the last reminder went out.