Likes - Activity - Wayfinder_Admin - Assembly Community

Company properties in CRM

We don’t yet have custom fields for companies. We’ll release company custom fields by Sept 30th so that you can set up custom properties there, just like you can with clients!

Billing Requests

@Wayfinder_Admin Thank you for reaching back out! A payment’s status that was made via ACH will show as “Processing” in the invoice page. However, I understand the need to receive an email notification letting you know that it is processing. I will send this request to our product team as a feature …

@Wayfinder_Admin, I hear you. I’ll bring it to the team, but that sounds like something that could likely be slotted in after our Product Store release. Stay tuned!

Thanks for the feedback, @Wayfinder_Admin! I’m Sal, currently leading development on all things commerce and billing here. I’m currently hard at work on our Product Store feature. A checkout page with custom fields is currently not on the roadmap, but we will be updating the Invoice Paid trigger as…

You cannot create a product with a negative amount. You would have to create a line item as a negative amount, as shown in the image below. However, I will share this request to make a discount as a line item to our product team!

Hi @Wayfinder_Admin At the moment this is not possible, because the ACH payments stay open until they are successfully processed. I will also share this feedback with the team! Thanks! 😀

At Copilot, we obsess about removing as much friction from the end client experience as possible. Every time a client has to remember their password, figure out where to log in, or set up an account before making a payment creates friction. And friction for end clients means you getting pinged about…

This quarter we have a project planned to ship reminders for all apps! They’ll be automatic and we also will have an indicator that shows when the last reminder went out.